- 2011-02-22: January 20 appeal argument audio
- 2010-08-23: April 7 hearing audio and unofficial transcript
- 2010-08-06: SCO's certiorari opposition
- 2010-03-12: Maureen O'Gara deposition transcript
- 2010-03-08: March 5 hearing audio
- 2010-03-04: Novell's certiorari petition
- 2010-03-04: December 30 hearing audio
- 2010-01-15: October 23 hearing audio
- Bankruptcy: Added audio from the
October 23 hearing. This short hearing (less than thirteen minutes)
includes six minutes of the Chapter 11 trustee, Edward Cahn, giving a
status report in his own voice.
- 2009-10-15: Norris 1992 FRTIB Senate confirmation hearing
- 2009-08-01: July 27 audio and incomplete unofficial transcript
- 2009-07-23: June 15 audio and unofficial transcript; July 21 letter
- Bankruptcy: Added audio from the
June 15 hearing, and an
unofficial transcript with lots of whatnot. More specifically,
the transcript features: links to the audio recording (as mp3s and as
an FTR CD image); an agenda with links to all the listed documents;
minutes; a list of appearants and others in attendance, illustrated
with photos or autographs; and an unofficial transcription that
includes pictorial identification of each line's speaker and
timestamps for synchronization with the audio.
- Nowhere in particular: Here's the Tuesday,
July 21 letter from IBM to Judge Gross, which was mentioned in the order that
afternoon (dkt #856), but isn't yet filed. (I'll be filing a copy
- 2009-04-15: Audio and unofficial transcript from March 2009 bankruptcy hearing
- 2009-02-03: Audio from September 2008 bankruptcy hearing
- 2008-06-26: Audio from June 17 bankruptcy hearing
- 2008-04-21: Audio from last three Bankruptcy hearings
- 2008-02-18: GMG v. Robbins docket
- GMG v. Robbins
docket: New page with full docket of this 2006 case in Utah in
which Stephen L. Norris was a defendant. I posted some notes about
this case in message
56824 (2008-02-14 23:28:32 -0500) at the SCOX board at
Investorvillage.com. For some other notes on Norris, and
on SCO in general, follow this
link to a list of my last 50 posts to Investorvillage.
- 2008-01-13: New NASDAQ Price History page
- Price History: New page with full NASDAQ price history for CALD/SCOX/SCOXE, with notes about each reorganization, split, name change, and symbol change.
- Short Interest: Added notes about data sources for OTC securities.
- 2007-12-11: Audio from December 5 hearing
- Bankruptcy: Added audio from the December 5 hearing.
- 2007-12-03: My motion for ECF access
- 2007-11-25: Audio from November 16 hearing, and new Bankruptcy page
- Bankruptcy: new page. Includes audio from the November 16 hearing.
- 2007-11-21: Audio from first two bankruptcy hearings
- Audio recordings of the first two bankruptcy hearings:
- 2007-10-27: Creditors Meeting Audio
- 2007-10-17: Letter to NASDAQ
- 2007-10-12: Disclosure updated
- Home page: Now that I have appeared
in the bankruptcy case (see document #114, available from
the experimental bankruptcy docket
page), I thought I should get into the bankruptcy spirit of
"Open kimono" (see 2007-09-18 hearing
transcript, at 29:21) and so I added, to the "Disclosure" section at
the top of the Scofacts home page, a link to a page listing all of my trades of SCO's
stock. Also, to further bring the disclosure up to date, I added,
just after the phrase "I have a direct financial interest", the
parenthetical "(although not a very large one, at this point)".
- 2007-09-14: SCO bankruptcy filings
- 2007-03-27: SCO's sealed evidence re: spoliation
- Other Cases:
- Yes, most of the site is still collecting cobwebs. So sue me.
- 2007-01-13: SCO's memo re: Novell's preliminary injunction motion
- Novell docket item 209, "SCO's Memorandum in Opposition to Novell's Motion for Partial Summary Judgment
or Preliminary Injunction and In Support of SCO's Cross Motion
for Summary Judgment or Partial Summary Judgment - Filed in Redacted
- Yes, most of this site is out-of-date. I'll try to freshen it up
soon. Meanwhile, see my usenet message
<email@example.com>, in newsgroup alt.os.linux.caldera,
for some comments and some
correspondence with SCO about the redacted memo.
- 2006-09-25: Merkey case reclosed
- 2006-08-16: Otis Wilson subpoena proceeding in North Carolina court
- 2006-08-09: My reply to Merkey; Red Hat conference noticed
- 2006-08-03: Merkey's response to objections
- 2006-07-26: Objections in Merkey case; misc. updates
- 2006-06-30: Judge recommends default judgment for Merkey
- 2006-06-28: Order limiting SCO's claims
- 2006-05-04: SCO's motion to strike
- 2006-04-29: Semi-redacted Davis Rebuttal; misc.
- 2006-04-20: Redacted Rochkind declaration; Hearing minutes.
- 2006-04-15: Houlihan Valuation Advisors subpoena and exhibit
- 2006-04-14: General update
- 2006-02-25: Merkey case magistrate reassignment
- Merkey: Case reassigned from Chief
Magistrate Judge Alba to the brand-new Magistrate Judge, Paul
M. Warner. (It's not quite the first case assigned to him, but
it's the second one, assigned to him only nine minutes after he got
his first one.)
- 2006-02-21: Another SCO memo for Friday's hearing
- 2006-02-20: Documents for IBM hearing on Friday;
Oracle briefing order.
- 2006-02-13: IBM motion to limit SCO's claims.
- 2006-02-08: Red Hat transcript; Intel brief; SCO's
new Novell claims.
- 2006-02-02: Oracle motion to quash; Red Hat and IBM teleconferences; short interest
- 2006-01-24: Merkey motion for $22 million judgment
- 2006-01-23: Novell conference canceled;
unscheduled IBM conference held; misc.
- 2005-12-23: SCO v. IBM
teleconference was held Wednesday; Q4 results; Merkey's summons
- 2005-12-20: Minutes and first order from today's IBM hearing;
January Novell conference notice
- 2005-12-16 (updated): SCO Objection overruled; new
protection motion; courtroom updates.
- 2005-12-09: Courtroom, Merkey, and misc. updates
- 2005-11-01 (update 4): Status conference set for Thursday
- 2005-11-01 (update 3): IBM subpoenas KPMG
- Other Cases: IBM: Added item 543, IBM's subpoena to KPMG about the Santa Cruz
Operation's UNIX transactions in 1995 with Novell and in 2000 with SCO
Group (then known as Caldera). (KPMG was Santa Cruz's auditor at both
times.) Also, added the docket entries for SCO's voluminous sealed
- 2005-11-01 (update 2): SCO's "disclosure of material misused
- 2005-11-01: SCO's objection to October 12 order
- Other Cases: IBM: Added items 537 to 540, SCO's
simultaneous attempts to get Wells or Kimball to order IBM to produce
more information about the pre-contribution development history of
code that IBM contributed to Linux. (See the October 7 hearing for some of
the many relevant past filings.)
- 2005-10-29: Transcript of Oct 7 hearing; Merkey case re-opened
- 2005-10-20: IBM Discovery order; Merkey wrap-up.
- 2005-10-12: IBM's patent claims dismissed; revamped
summary of decisions.
- 2005-10-09: Minutes of Friday's hearing
- 2005-10-06: Three more memos re: motions being
- 2005-10-05: Some "SCO confidential" slides; Courtroom and Merkey updates.
- 2005-09-28: Merkey, Courtroom, and Short Interest updates.
- 2005-09-25: Novell & Merkey email; Courtroom update;
- 2005-09-21: Letter to Novell re: Merkey Vexation; and expedited
motion by SCO.
- 2005-09-18: New RSS feed, and updates to Scorecard, Courtroom, and Merkey pages
- 2005-09-11 Merkey: Added Other Communications
section. Includes Merkey's
about it, and Merkey's
"You little twerp" voicemail reply.
- 2005-09-06 Merkey: Added transcript of the August 17
hearing. Reformatted docket listing and added the "Synopsis" (a
dense arrangement, in a somewhat logical ordering, of links to all the
docket items). Merkey email: Added the
last three. Now has all email between us to date.
- 2005-08-25 Short Interest: Added
August number (4,062,727 shares).
Merkey: updated. Now includes minutes of the
August 17 hearing, and the subsequent affidavit that, at the hearing,
the court directed Merkey to file.
- 2005-08-21 Merkey: updated. Now
includes the order granting the EFF/ACLU
- 2005-08-16 Merkey: updated. Now
includes Merkey's reply to my memo,
an EFF/ACLU amicus motion and brief
and Merkey's opposition, and Merkey's notice of voluntary dismissal
with respect to some defendants.
- 2005-07-14 Nowhere (by which I mean I haven't, so far, bothered to
incorporate this topic into any of the main site pages): Email about Merkey silliness.
- 2005-07-01 Other Cases: IBM: Added today's Order [txt] [pdf]
(denies SCO's motion to amend its complaint, grants motion to depose
Palmisano, and amends case schedule).
- 2005-06-27 Other Cases: Novell: Added Denial of Novell's second motion to dismiss.
- 2005-06-16 Other Cases: AutoZone: Added AutoZone's response to SCO's discovery report.
- 2005-06-11 Nowhere: Friday's ruling
[txt] [pdf] dismissing some of the
Novell v. Microsoft case.
- 2005-06-01 Other Cases: IBM: Added SCO's April 21 adjustments to
its scheduling proposal. AutoZone: Added SCO's report that it declines to move for a
- 2005-05-31 Other Cases: IBM: Added IBM's and SCO's lists of what can
be unsealed. AutoZone: updated docket listing,
showing Friday's report by SCO.
- 2005-05-19 Nowhere: a Bert Young
email confirming SCO owns no Vista stock. Courtroom: transcript of April 21 hearing.
- 2005-05-06 Other Cases: IBM: added IBM's new unsealed or
redacted items, 442 to 448, plus an updated docket listing. Courtroom and Scorecard: added links to newly available
- 2005-05-04 Other Cases: IBM: added items 439, 440, and 441
(stipulation and order re: privilege logs, and IBM's declaration re:
production of source code and developer info).
- 2005-04-30 Courtroom: Updated the April 21 and April 26 hearing entries.
- 2005-04-26 Short Interest: Added April number
- 2005-04-21 Other Cases: IBM: added
Magistrate Wells's April 19 order.
Courtroom: Updated the April 21 hearing entry.
Scorecard: Added Q1 to SCOsource financials and updated
the notes on the "contingency fee".
Updated market cap. figures.
- 2005-03-29 Other Cases: Autozone:
Added letter and order extending discovery yet another 45 days. Courtroom: Added April IBM hearings.
- 2005-03-10 Yarro: added images of almost
all filings through the end of February. Updated dockets.
- 2005-03-07 Yarro: dockets updated.
Yarro Update: case settled?
- 2005-03-04 Courtroom: March 8
Novell hearing rescheduled to May 25.
- 2005-02-25 Yarro: several new filings;
Short Interest: Added February number
- 2005-02-20 Yarro: motion and memo to
remove Yarro from Canopy board; dockets updated.
- 2005-02-16 Yarro: Jan 31 transcript; dockets updated.
Yarro Update: new page with summary of cases.
- 2005-02-12 Yarro: lots of filings added.
Courtroom: added yarro filings.
Scorecard and Courtroom: minor updates, and added
Kimball's 2005-02-08 order to the Summary of significant orders.
- 2005-02-09 Yarro: added Yarro complaint.
- 2005-02-06 Other Cases: added
- 2005-02-03 Yarro: new page for Yarro cases.
Courtroom: Added January 31 and March 8 - 11 Yarro hearings.
- 2005-02-03 Daimler: Added amended
order, and a local copy of the complete docket listing.
Daimler Update: updated.
Scorecard: minor update.
- 2005-01-26 Courtroom: February 1
Novell hearing rescheduled to March 8.
Short Interest: Added January number
- 2005-01-25 Daimler: Added order dismissing
the claim of appeal.
Daimler Update: updated.
- 2005-01-22 Daimler: Added appeals
docket entry regarding dismissal.
- 2005-01-20 Scorecard: Removed the
2005-11-01 trial date for the IBM claims, per the 2005-01-18 order.
- 2005-01-19 Other Cases: Autozone: Added
order that adds another 60 days of discovery and then another 60 days.
Courtroom: Added the new discovery
order on the issues heard in October in the IBM case.
- 2005-01-16 Daimler: Added initial
Daimler Update: updated.
Courtroom: minor updates.
- 2005-01-14 Other Cases:
Autozone case: added SCO letter re: stipulation
- 2005-01-12 Daimler Update: updated
- 2005-01-12 Daimler: Added appeals court case.
- 2004-12-29 Daimler Update: updated
- 2004-12-29 Daimler: Added
recordings and transcript of the November 24 hearing.
- 2004-12-24 Scorecard:
SCO financials: added Q4 numbers, Major orders: added Daimler dismissal.
- 2004-12-24 Daimler Update: updated
- 2004-12-24 Daimler: Added December 21
stipulated dismissal order.
- 2004-12-22 Daimler: Added December 21
docket entry regarding final disposition.
- 2004-12-19 Daimler: Added December 6 order.
- 2004-12-15 Other Cases: Added Bond v
Pointserve docket listing.
- 2004-12-12 Misc.: Added mirrors
- 2004-12-12 Changes: new page.
Scofacts is not endorsed by the
"SCO Group" Delaware corporation, nor by any of the registered owners
of "SCO" trademarks.
$Id: changes.html,v 1.169 2011/02/22 21:29:38 al Exp $